NTA UGC CSIR NET Life Sciences || GATE || ICMR-JRF || DBT-JRF || ICAR || TIFR || JNU || IISC || Entrance Examinations
(Study from Home, Office or While in Travel)
India’s No-1 Coaching Institute for CSIR NET Life Sciences Online Coaching Entrance with a recorded video lecture, Live doubt clarification session, study material, online Unit test, and Mock test series for December 2022 exam.
- As all of us know that the digital revolution has led to remarkable changes in every aspect of life including the teaching-learning process. Therefore, to provide better facilities to the NTA CSIR NET aspirants with the help of the digital revolution Gyan Bindu Academy started the Online CSIR NET JRF program in 2015.
- Just like other teaching programs conducted by Gyan Bindu Academy, this is also ranked amongst the top online teaching-learning program in the field of Life Sciences for NTA CSIR NET Life Sciences.
- Unlike classroom teaching, online learning provides unlimited access to the content. This is especially required at the time of revision when preparing for the CSIR NTA NET examination.
- e-learning is a boon for the students who belong to a small town and cannot afford the expenses of living in metropolitan cities.
- CSIR-NET-JRF-Life Sciences
- IIT JAM Biotechnology/JNU Biotechnology
- GATE Biotechnology/ Life science
- M.Sc. Biotechnology/ Life sciences
CSIR NET Life Sciences Online Classes Special Features
- Teaching by CSIR- NET-JRF Life Sciences qualified and experienced faculty
- Illustrative lectures include diagrams, graphs, videos, animations, etc.
- Multiple access to classes CSIR JRF NET Life Sciences.
- Live interaction with faculty in the live class just as regular classroom programs
- Doubt clearing session.
- Comprehensive Study Material.
- Recorded videos, which not only help you when you miss the classes but also during your revision.
- Free access to online Unit Wise Test Series for CSIR JRF NET Life Sciences
- Free access to online Mock Test Series for CSIR NET Life Sciences
- Online test based on the current pattern.
Timing and Duration of Batches
- Morning and Evening Batches
- Five to Six Months
- 6 days in a week (3-4 hrs per day) (approx.)
Fee Structure for UGC NET CSIR
- Rs 28000/- Pay Now
Medium of Instruction
- Both English and Hindi
- Study Material: English
- Minimize Distractions: As much as you can, minimize distractions both in your physical environment and your digital environment. Close web browser windows not relevant to your learning, keep the TV off, etc.
- Self-Prepare Notes: You must prepare lecture notes during the session and also write down doubts.
- Online education has raised questions on the quality of learning. Recent studies, however, have shown that online students are more independent and self-disciplined as learners. The students learned to trust their own judgment and think deeper into the topic than the traditional classroom teaching.
- Learning how to be a good online student takes time and effort. You need to follow certain online learning strategies (described below) and put them into practice during your own studies. With the help of the right tools and attitude, you can become a good and successful online student in no time.
Create a Reliable Online Environment
- Attend classes, do homework, and study all in the same place, which will help you associate that place with learning.
- Keep your study area free of distractions like the TV, social media, etc.
- Most importantly, make sure to take online classes in a quiet environment. It will help to keep you focused on the study session.
- Stay organized is vital for effective online learning.
- You need to keep track of due dates, stay up to date on your study schedule, and also be aware of any important test or assignment dates.
Practice effective communication
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking and un-mute only when you are ready to say something.
- If you are not sure that when you should speak, raise your hand to call the teacher’s attention.
- Sometimes there may be a delay in audio so pause for a few seconds before responding to questions and allow extra time for others to respond to you.
JRF- NET live Sciences Online Test Series along with Mock Tests
Mere theoretical knowledge will not enable a student to crack the exam until and unless it is supplemented with repeated practice of tests. These tests assess students’ abilities and complete the process of learning. They also help students identify their weak areas along with the gaps in their preparation, and start rectifying them. It is very important to be well acquainted with the level and pattern of questions in advance before appearing for the final exam. Our topic wise online test series along with the mock tests will help you analyze your gaps and weaknesses. These have been specially designed so as to provide you with in-depth knowledge and the important areas to focus on.
Types of Test
a. Unit-wise tests and
b. Mock tests
(a) Unit-wise tests
There will be 15 unit wise test papers. These thirteen test papers will cover all 13 units of Life Sciences. Each question paper shall contain 60 multiple choice questions which are further divided into two parts: Part B and Part C. The questions in part B shall be of similar nature as that of Part B of the CSIR-JRF-NET exam (two marks each) and the questions in part C shall be of similar nature as that of Part C of the CSIR- JRF-NET exam (four marks each). There will be two unit test papers of General aptitude containing 60 questions. Each question shall carry 2 marks and the questions will of similar nature as that of Part A of the CSIR- JRF-NET exam. There will be negative marking for each incorrect answer @ 0.5 per the wrong answer for Part A, Part B and Part C.
(b) Mock Tests
There will be 5 mock test papers based on the syllabus and pattern of CSIR-JRF- NET. These mock tests can be availed once the candidate attempts all the unit wise test papers. The mock tests make students familiar with real exam scenario i.e., duration and pattern of the test paper at the actual exam. Also, these mock tests help the candidates in increasing their speed of attempting questions.
Schedule of Unit Tests
To take these tests a candidate will have to log in with a given username and a password. A candidate can begin with any of the unit tests. Only a single chance is given to attempt each test whose duration is 1:1/2 hour. The detailed description of each unit test is mentioned below:
Unit test – 1 General Aptitude (Logical reasoning, probability, permutation and combination and series formation)
Unit test – 2 General Aptitude(Graphical analysis, data interpretation, Geometry etc.)
Unit test – 3 Molecules and their Interaction Relevant to Biology
Unit test – 4 Cellular Organization
Unit test – 5 Fundamental Processes
Unit test – 6 Cell Communication and Cell Signaling
Unit test – 7 Developmental Biology
Unit test – 8 System Physiology – Plant
Unit test – 9 System Physiology – Animal
Unit test – 10 Inheritance Biology
Unit test -11 Diversity of Life Forms
Unit test -12 Ecological Principles
Unit test -13 Evolution and Behavior
Unit test – 14 Applied Biology
Unit test – 15 Methods in Biology
Result and Analysis of Unit Tests
The result and feedback will be declared immediately after a candidate completes and submits the test paper. This will assist the candidate to judge and analyze their performance so that they can rectify their mistakes.
Schedule of Mock Tests
To take 5 tests a candidate will have to log in with a given username and a password. A candidate can begin with mock tests ONLY AFTER they have attempted all the unit tests. There will be a total of three mock tests which are held in the month of December. Only a single chance is given to attempt each mock test whose duration is 3 hours.
Gyan Bindu Academy provides success at your doorstep. Today online coaching has become the most popular way of learning which helps the student to grasp the concepts without physically attending the classes. It is beneficial to those students who due to any of the hindrances are unable to enrol on the regular classes. The online coaching programme provides the convenience to study from anywhere and prepare for the exam comfortably. It is also very economical and affordable as it eliminates the extras expenses like hostel fees during their stay in Delhi.
The study material is provided which is arranged in the form of separate booklets for each unit, thus, 14 booklets altogether. There is one booklet for the General Aptitude paper corresponding to Part-A while the remaining thirteen booklets comprise the detailed material for the thirteen units of life sciences corresponding to Part- B and Part-C. The study material is the self-explanatory type and will compensate for the classroom coaching. The entire material is dispatched as a single lot. It includes online test series for all the topics prescribed in the syllabus. This program also includes the recorded videos of the lectures of various units of Life Sciences along with the General aptitude part.
There are many benefits available to you when you opt for a correspondence course as your educational tool. This course offers the flexibility of learning at your home, at your pace and as per your schedule while continuing your college degree. In addition, those who are working full-time or with other obligations, have a desire to clear the exam can achieve it without quitting their job. The academy in its commitment to extending support to the aspirants has reinitiated the correspondence programme.
The study material is carefully designed to ensure that students develop an understanding and appreciation for the subject. It is developed as per the latest pattern and syllabus of the exam. The entire material is arranged in the form of separate booklets for each unit, thus, 14 booklets altogether. There is one booklet for the General Aptitude paper corresponding to Part-A while the remaining thirteen booklets comprise the detailed material for the thirteen units of life sciences corresponding to Part- B and Part-C. The study material is the self-explanatory type and will compensate for the classroom coaching. The entire material is dispatched as a single lot.